Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Our First Celebration of the year, our babies birthdays!

I cant tell you how thrilled I am that we were able to spend time with our family and friends and enjoy the miracles that we've see in our lives this past year. Rob and I weren't sure this day would come. Would out little boys brain be so damaged from the high Co2 levels? Would he ever be able to eat like the rest of us? Would w wake up to check on an alarm to find our angel passed to heaven too soon? The questions we have had this past year are so deep, there is no end. Every parent we've met along the way has a special place in out hearts. Theres the little girl born with an abdominal wall defect so severe she hadn't been able to leave the hospital in all the month Aaron had been inpatient... and then there was the scared mommy that offered to bring us dinner while her 6 month old sat unconscious on a vent, I guess we all have coping mechanisms.And then the kindness of all the sweet nurses. The ones that would care for our Aaron in our absence. At nights, we come to see him only to find him cuddling with one of "his girls" and being spoiled beyond spoiled, lol. Just to compare, lets do a then and now...
He looked so unhappy in this pic, kinda like he was saying, "I just want to be normal, make it easier for me mommie"
And, amazingly he was able to have cake for his 1st birthday!! What a dream for us, it couldn't have been a better gift than to see our guy be able to eat his cake!

And little Sarah....she loved her cake too. She has a habit like mom, she wipes everything up, she cant stand a mess! Little me, lol.


Lovin my guy and sharing some food with him....he looooooooves to eat!

Grace overseeing that everything is going well (she did great by the way!)

Little miss Ali found a love of carrots, and that's fine by us! Those little eyes are gonna be strong!!!

Aunt Lin, Uncle Dave and Pappy Charlie out with Miss Sarah....shes having a blast!!

Peek-a-boo with Aunt Lin!!!
Pool time for the big kids...I think Sarah was a tad jealous!!

What??!! Do I look like my daddy or what? I know do...now for Pete's sake someone get me some goodies!!!!

Amazing bump love bonding. I'm so blessed to have a great loving family that loves each and every child....from the moment they've know about them, long before they toot their first breath, they have all been loved.


Too tired to eat my Cheetos's....but they sure look yummy!!!


Ok Ok, enough pool time for Morgan and Grace.....they look like raisins!!!


AND>>>>>>> The kids yummy cake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment